Total Pageviews

Friday, February 13, 2009

My Paph concolors

Paph concolor is one of the easiest paphs to grow and do not require much care. It's a beginner's paph. Just need to keep them on the dry side and fertilise them weakly (1/4 strength).
Here are 3 of my concolors that I have selected.
My first Paph concolor - this plant was bought when I started to grow paphs. It was purchased in 2004. It has never failed to flower year after year. The record that this plant had bloomed for a single stalk was 4 flowers.
My darkest Paph concolor - this plant produces the darkest yellow of all my concolors. It is not very clear from this photo. This clone is from NE Thailand.
My largest Paph concolor - look at the size of the leaves. The leaf shown measures 2 inches across and 6 inches long. Very showy plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment